Returns and Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If your package has gone two weeks since its last updated scan from USPS and you would like to us to open a case, please email us at Info@redrocketfarm.com with your order number and let us know and we can open a USPS case for you. Please remember that orders placed from Mid-November onward through the holiday season may have higher delays than usual without tracking updates.
- Pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out.
- Orders that can have pre-order and non pre-order items purchased together will only ship when all items are ready. Split shipments may happen if the pre-order items are significantly delayed.
- If you wish to receive non pre-order items before pre-orders are sent, please make them separate transactions.
- If you need to cancel or change a pre-order, please send an email to Info@redrocketfarm.com as soon as possible.
- Other items included with your pre-order will ship when the pins are available. Purchase as a separate order to avoid delay.